Dynasty Warriors (Sorry for my obsession, I'm a fanboy of DW)
Dynasty Warriors goes from Dynasty Warriors (I'll say DW for short) 1 - DW 6. With over 20 different DW games. How's this possible? Well, this: DW4: Xtreme Legends, DW4: Castle Fight. etc. I love that game. It's a video game for ps3 and ps2. on PS2, DW4 Xtreme Legends, it is more RPG-like with gold and after each map you don't get revived health unlike the other DW games, (DW6 heals your health after each map, and does not have gold, on ps3) (I believe the only one with gold = DW4XL) and it has characters with their abilities, and you can upgrade your weapon, character; i.e. character health, speed, defense, musou (you'll learn what that is) attack, and some more. You have customs you unlock. My favorite character is Gan Ning, from the force Wu. Gan Ning is awesome on DW6 on PS3. He creates 3 clones of himself and goes SUPER fast and attacks like crazy. DW is based on real people, with real story plots. DW6 on PS3 offers the Encyclopedia - where you can view what actually happened. Gan Ning should've never died - he went into battle being VERY ill, and SLAUGHTERED everyone around him, until, finally, he clenched his stomach, and died from a sword, while he was off guard. This is stuff that happened like, WAAAAY back then. Gan Ning is a pirate, who is known for his ability to be a warrior - he's called "the warrior of time" and many say he was a born skilled warrior.
Discuss your characters, and if you plan on buying the game!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Sounds...ermm...intresting.I would buy it if I had a PS2.
It is, very interesting. Do you have a PS3?
It's DQX for me.
Dynasty Quack X = ?
Dragon Quest 10
Oh. ._.
I'm a Halo fan-boy. Kaithanksbai.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]