History of Buildism (Will be updated)
Buildism has a short history as of now. The future is unknown to Buildism. If I forgot anything, please tell me to add by PMing me or posting on here.

2009: Buildism starts out as a very small project.

Early 2010: Buildism is released, but on a different site and is buggy.

October 2010: Buildism.net domain is made

December 2010: Paradox, the first mod joins, but there are no mods besides Jacob_(Obviously! He was a admin and the creator of the site). Myself (Testerrocksroblox) joins Buildism in December 29, 2010. Meanwhile the next day I tell some roblox players to join Buildism which would even lead to some mods including Sazaho and Tyler.

Februrary 2011: QwertyGiy Joins Buildism and is promoted to Wiki Admin.

March 2011: At the end of march, New mods including Paradox, Qwertygiy, and Interwebs are promoted.

April 2011: Buildism is raided on April 2, 2011 by Roblox OTers and a lot of people go online on Buildism. The Roblox raiders are banned and a new mod that is Tyler is promoted. One of the raiders had a racist username that started with a "N" and made some racist posts and had bad words. Most, if not all raiders of Buildism used curse words and racial slurs. The same month, the first contest starts.
May 2011: Multiplayer is released and the first building contest of Buildism is launched. Chat is released for a little bit and removed days later because a lack of moderation. Seats are added on May 19, 2011, the same day Testerrocksroblox has his last day of 6th grade.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-03-2011, 12:07 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Meanwhile the next day I tell some roblox players to join Buildism which would even lead to some mods including Sazaho, QwertyGiy, and Tyler.

I checked it out in Februrary of 2011 -- from a thread in the Scripters Forum of ROBLOX. Was that an overbumped thread by you?
Seriously, what's this ROBLOX?
No this is not roblox and it will never be like Roblox. It is 2D and has a good community, as of April 2011. Phun + Roblox(Without the bad community) = Buildism.
This is how buggy Buildism was in April 2010: http://buildism.net/buildsim/webstart/play.php

I ended up trashing all of the code and starting over, it was worth it.
How come your not a Mod anymore Testerrocksroblox?
User Of Buildism!
@Gus
I'am not a mod yet.
(04-03-2011, 12:17 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: @Gus
I'am not a mod yet.

'.' Awkward.
(04-03-2011, 12:17 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: @Gus
I'am not a mod yet.

"December 2010: Paradox, the first mod joins, but there are no mods besides Jacob_ and Testerrocksroblox(myself)" So your not a mod?
User Of Buildism!
No I'm not a mod yet, but I made a grammar error.