Apparently,
Before you flame.
Think this is wrong in anyway. I think Buildism is awesome, and so is roblox.

I'm saying, roblox forum have been talking about this site all today. You guys got around 200 members from it.

I'm not mocking that. I respect it. You did a very good job scripting this site, Jacob. I am the man to be impressed.

I'm proving the point, that roblox got your site known. I doubt they are mad at you.

When I created a account here, I looked around. I thought it was nice, but I was going to troll this, as I thought. Due to the fact I come from roblox. But, then I noticed some stuff.

It caught my attention and I decided not to troll. I decided to be a good member. Build well, forum well, not break rules.

(04-03-2011, 01:12 AM)broloxer Wrote: Before you flame.

I'm saying, roblox forum have been talking about this site all today. You guys got around 200 members from it.

I'm not mocking that. I respect it. You did a very good job scripting this site, Jacob. I am the man to be impressed.

I'm proving the point, that roblox got your site known. I doubt they are mad at you.

When I created a account here, I looked around. I thought it was nice, but I was going to troll this, as I thought. Due to the fact I come from roblox. But, then I noticed some stuff.

It caught my attention and I decided not to troll. I decided to be a good member. Build well, forum well, not break rules.

This happened to me too.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Me too except it was too late, I had already picked my name!
(04-03-2011, 01:13 AM)Crap Wrote: Me too except it was too late, I had already picked my name!

PM Jacob_ and he can change your name.
If you look at my first thread, you'll see that when they quote me, it shows robloxisbetter1. That was my old name.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(04-03-2011, 01:12 AM)broloxer Wrote: Before you flame.

Are they still talking about Buildism in the forums?
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Me too except I wasn't going to troll. I just like seeing what sites are like people are talking about.
@Secret

Yep, a bit. There just making a great site better.
@Secret

Yep, a bit. There just making a great site better.
First lag post! :D
Sweet, I made the first lag post! Big Grin