Suprisingly.
I came from RT.

I'm a famous roblox talker.

I'm known there.

You're probably expecting I'm a idiot because I forum in their crappy community.

I don't mind, nor do I hate any of these sites.

I don't mind buildism. I don't mind it at all, I like this site. I'm going to stay on it.

I thank RT for showing me a great game.
I agree with you, oh and by the way, i love the game you made here (the one were you have to blow the tower)
Same, I'm also an RTer there, although not as known as you. Nearly 5,000 posts though, 4,000 less then you.

I also thank RT for showing me this game. Tongue
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
I'm also an RTer who was glad to be pointed to this game, do you know me as EverquestI or Dertdood? I've seen you around.
@Mic

Thanks, I'm planning to make some more games like that.

@Scripter

Ya, I may retire from the forums. I'm tired of being banned.
@Mic

Thanks, I'm planning to make some more games like that.

@Scripter

Ya, I may retire from the forums. I'm tired of being banned.
@Duck

Ya, I've heard the name.
@Duck

Ya, I've heard the name.
People despised me on ROBLOX because I was mini-modding. Got a good deal of people warnings and bans.
[Image: icnrpi.gif]
[Image: 27886.png]
(04-03-2011, 07:11 PM)Duck Wrote: I'm also an RTer who was glad to be pointed to this game, do you know me as EverquestI or Dertdood? I've seen you around.

I heard that you worked on an unofficial egg hunt place, but was banned, but I never saw you forum much.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-03-2011, 07:13 PM)Twinmold Wrote: People despised me on ROBLOX because I was mini-modding. Got a good deal of people warnings and bans.

You never want to tell them you reported them.
(04-03-2011, 07:13 PM)Twinmold Wrote: People despised me on ROBLOX because I was mini-modding. Got a good deal of people warnings and bans.

On Roblox I've found there are two types of mini mod.

1 - People who legitimately want to keep the community clean
2 - Jerks who will get any thread they can deleted to feel good about themselves.
(04-03-2011, 07:15 PM)Duck Wrote:

On Roblox I've found there are two types of mini mod.

1 - People who legitimately want to keep the community clean
2 - Jerks who will get any thread they can deleted to feel good about themselves.

Number two made me laugh.