Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hello, I am new
Heart 
I am Fluttershy, and I hope to bring love to the forums

See you around! :embarassed:
I find your lack of replies disturbing
Hai, and welcome :3 I'm pretty new too
Im gonna press the signature button since I dont know what exactly it'll do :P
(12-30-2012, 05:49 AM)Derpy Wrote: Hai, and welcome :3 I'm pretty new too
Im gonna press the signature button since I dont know what exactly it'll do :P

Well that didnt do anything

"12:29 AM"

Sorry, when it's midnight for those in America and it's well before sunrise for those in Britain, and you only have about 20 active members, you don't get many replies for a while. Wink

Welcome to 2DWorlds! If you have any questions, be sure to ask!
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
In case you have not noticed, most of us are from the American East-Coast or the United KieronKingdom. GMT-5(EST) and GMT. If you want replies, the best time is at 15:00-19:00 GMT, or 9:00-13:00 EST. Those are the times most of our extremely active members are on.

Be warned, being one of the few British members, and one who loves his country, their empire, and their history, if you get anything wrong about Britain, expect a large scale war between you and me.

Enjoy your stay!
Yes, Kieron is quite rude if you don't know anything about England.

It is why I have only been to America, Germany, France, and South Korea.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
France and Germany got taken over by Nazis.

Korea got taken over by Japs.

America got taken over by the French, Dutch, and Spanish and then the Dutch got [censored] by the English who then got [censored] by unification. The Unification then [censored] France. The Unification got [censored] by the colonists, who then [censored] Spain and then failed to [censored] Canada and Mexico.
(01-03-2013, 11:35 PM)Kieron Wrote: Korea got taken over by Japs.

Then half of the Korean peninsula was taken over by us.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Quiet Yellow is worst pone.
Nevertheless, it's nice to see some people that share some animation interests with me.
Hello Fluttershy! Have a nice warm welcome and an enjoyable stay here at 2dworlds!
If you need help at something? Ask anyone that you meet here on the forums or you can go post at the Help section, I would gladly help everyone. Wink
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.