Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hai, I'm Derpy!
Star 
I am also another random person who forums on ROBLOX. Someone started talking about this, so I checked it out, and made an account! It's confusing for me, but only because I was here for a few minutes. I'll start wandering around the site to figure stuff out. :3 And I dont know what those post icon things are. Im just choosing a random one :P
I'll learn everything fast hopefully!
Hey, Derpy!
Hope we see the other ponies

<3

[Image: 814902031_2089517.gif?4]
Me too Tongue I'm sure they'll be made by random people soon

.png   derpyhooves3.png (Size: 16.3 KB / Downloads: 73)
(12-30-2012, 07:01 AM)Derpy Wrote: Me too Tongue I'm sure they'll be made by random people soon
And how do you put pictures and gifs on your posts?

[Img]link to image goes here[/Img]
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
What I'm trying to figure out is how to make skins. I make clothes on things like Roblox and stuff, but the format for 2DWorlds skins is confusing to me. Mostly the part where theres 3 heads mashed together. I cant figure it out, and its getting fustraiting that I cant understand 3:

(12-30-2012, 07:27 AM)Derpy Wrote: What I'm trying to figure out is how to make skins. I make clothes on things like Roblox and stuff, but the format for 2DWorlds skins is confusing to me. Mostly the part where theres 3 heads mashed together. I cant figure it out, and its getting fustraiting that I cant understand 3:

The three heads are there to make it seem as the avatar's head is moving ingame if you make the skin properly. I've never tried making a skin, so you should wait for qwerty to answer that for you. You could probably figure it out easily, though.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
[/quote]

The three heads are there to make it seem as the avatar's head is moving ingame if you make the skin properly. I've never tried making a skin, so you should wait for qwerty to answer that for you. You could probably figure it out easily, though.
[/quote]

Well I kinda saw that it was for angles, but it doesnt even show borders so you can know which part is part of which head. It's like impossibul

The hair on each head is identical, and they're all the same width, so you can see where they start to repeat.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Here's a guide: [Image: ssQ8v.png]
(12-30-2012, 04:46 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Here's a guide: [Image: ssQ8v.png]

Woah will that really work! It's so much easier! ty!

I wont do it, but if you just deleted all the parts of the skin template, which makes it transparent, would your character actually be transparent on your picture, and ingame? X3