apperently I cant have my title as "ur moms boy friend"
But the mods are able to change it to noob.... Yea so mature mods
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
I find it funny that they can change it to 'noob'.

(04-05-2011, 02:41 PM)Dragon_Slayer Wrote: I find it funny that they can change it to 'noob'.

I find it immature and childish and if they want to run a site and get members I do not think publicly humilating there new members is the way to go.
(04-05-2011, 02:43 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 02:41 PM)Dragon_Slayer Wrote: I find it funny that they can change it to 'noob'.

I find it immature and childish and if they want to run a site and get members I do not think publicly humilating there new members is the way to go.

Says McNOOBster. Cough.

McNOOBster

[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Besdies, yous title is offensive!
(04-05-2011, 03:47 PM)Micky Wrote: Besdies, yous title is offensive!

Offensive how so? Hypocrite Im 100% positive you've made a your momma joke to someone before.

And its not offensive it's not like i'm saying your moms stupid.

I can easily say your dog or cat or cousin and you would hardly take offence to it but since its your mom its like OMGOMGNOOB!
It is inappropriate - to an extent. "boyfriend" indicates that she is cheating on her husband. =P
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-05-2011, 10:43 PM)Login Wrote: It is inappropriate - to an extent. "boyfriend" indicates that she is cheating on her husband. =P

Oh I see.... yea noo
(04-05-2011, 10:45 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 10:43 PM)Login Wrote: It is inappropriate - to an extent. "boyfriend" indicates that she is cheating on her husband. =P

Oh I see.... yea noo

Regardless, it is inappropriate.
I find that "ur moms boy friend" is more distracting, childish, and humilating than "Noob", but I suppose it depends on the person.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]