Hats?
I think this would be a good idea, I mean, it shouldn't be too hard, as it is just adding an image to the top of the head, or maybe even updating the skin texture, so it has a part on the top for a hat.
[Image: Pyromancer.png]
[Image: PyroMancerSteamID.png]
[lua]while true do end[/lua]
I like the second idea, adding space on the top for a hat. However, the idea of selling hats as separate items is a terrible one in my opinion. inb4tf2
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]
Yes! I would love that.
Well, this could lead to things like: Shirts, removal of Skin, and we don't want that quite yet. I mean, a lot of users have worked hard on Skins, it would take a while to convert it to shirts, due to size.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I'm not going to make hats, or clothing... I'd rather focus on the game.
(04-06-2011, 02:13 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I'm not going to make hats, or clothing... I'd rather focus on the game.

If that's the case you need to buy a "Brighteyes"
Lol, jk. Sorry, I just felt like I needed to throw that out.
(04-06-2011, 02:13 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I'm not going to make hats, or clothing... I'd rather focus on the game.

Aww, ok.

(04-06-2011, 12:43 AM)Login Wrote: Well, this could lead to things like: Shirts, removal of Skin, and we don't want that quite yet. I mean, a lot of users have worked hard on Skins, it would take a while to convert it to shirts, due to size.

Well, there could also be an alternate skin template for users who can't be bothered to make a slight* change in their template.

*possibly slight
[Image: Pyromancer.png]
[Image: PyroMancerSteamID.png]
[lua]while true do end[/lua]
No. i want the skins to continue, but prices and currency would be great.
Maybe we could have Skins AND hats, i mean, you have your skins , you wear them and you can also make hats, but not in the Skins! as a separate Template!
kool idea,,,