The people who first come up in Login's Mind: List to 3
Brick 
No particular order, no offense to anybody, this is just who I remember - if I can even remember 3, because my memory is bad, sorry to say. =P

-Scripter
-Ice
-Micky

Well.. I blanked out on the last one. I know all the mods, I think everyone does.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Yay, you remembered me. The first that come to mind for me are:

broloxer
Login
Ice
Blizzard
Micky
Gus
Bramwell
McNoobster
-_-/._./Other alts

No particular order as well. Note: Some of them (such as the last) may not be people that I like. They are just those who've I've seen recently, since my memory is also bad Tongue
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
You remembered more than I did. =P
(04-05-2011, 11:03 PM)Scripter Wrote: Yay, you remembered me. The first that come to mind for me are:

broloxer
Login
Ice
Blizzard
Micky
Gus
Bramwell
McNoobster
-_-/._./Other alts

No particular order as well. Note: Some of them (such as the last) may not be people that I like. They are just those who've I've seen recently, since my memory is also bad Tongue

I'm not in there either? *Rants about not being on lists*
No rants, LOL is used to commonly, and would be categorized as a word (since it's in the dictionary, along with: OMG, LOL, woot, Nom Nom, and a few more, are in the NEWEST Oxford Dictionary) so I don't think of it as a username.
(04-05-2011, 11:05 PM)LOL Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 11:03 PM)Scripter Wrote: Yay, you remembered me. The first that come to mind for me are:

broloxer
Login
Ice
Blizzard
Micky
Gus
Bramwell
McNoobster
-_-/._./Other alts

I'm not in there either? *Rants about not being on lists*

Sorry about that LOL, I should of remembered you, along with at least 8 other people (excluding mods) DX

broloxer
Login
Ice
Blizzard
Micky
Gus
Bramwell
McNoobster
-_-/._./Other alts

Some of them (such as the last) may not be people that I like.

McNoobster
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(04-05-2011, 11:10 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

broloxer
Login
Ice
Blizzard
Micky
Gus
Bramwell
McNoobster
-_-/._./Other alts

McNoobster

No, no. I was talking about -_-/._.

If you are him though, then...:evil:
^ He probably won't say it, but he has grammar unlike -_-
(04-05-2011, 11:12 PM)Scripter Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 11:10 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

broloxer
Login
Ice
Blizzard
Micky
Gus
Bramwell
McNoobster
-_-/._./Other alts

McNoobster

No, no. I was talking about -_-/._.

If you are him though, then...:evil:

Oh no im not him
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]