Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I just redirect Buildism to this site?
I'm thinking that they couldn't really do much harm, since 2DWorlds is designed so the forum is as separated from the site as possible. I also plan on moderating strictly (not the Ashely way, but not allowing any useless threads or replies) until we get more users from advertising.
If you think it will work without becoming a repeat of the site reset in August. Franco seems to have given up, Ashely's definitely gone, Kieron's partially gone inactive and partially matured, bikop quit, and Slender and Latin have gone too. Those 6 were the main cause of a lot of the drama leading to the final catastrophe, so without them, there should be a lot less self-destruction. I'm still uncertain about LOL, Invader, Walrus, and Dys getting along, and the 8-through-10-year-olds who have started showing up over there are a big question mark too, but I think all that can be kept under control if we try hard enough.

I'm okay with it either way, it's your decision; but I always tend to be very cautious about doing anything irreversible.

On the plus side, if you do decide to stop making it a secret, this means I can advertise this place in my Qwerty accounts everywhere else without worrying about the guys we were trying to leave behind finding it Big Grin
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]