I'm back(ish)
Sorry I haven't been able to be online the past couple of days -- a major thunderstorm wiped out the cable (and Internet) on my block for a while. I read about the issue with the game slots -- any other stuff going on I should know about?
Not really.
(04-06-2011, 11:54 PM)LOL Wrote: Not really.

Are you SERIOUS?

1: I just clicked the editor -- and it loaded. :O

2: The editor looks awsomely fantastically epical now.
I dont really know, anyways, some people have beein having erros while trying to play games, i think the thread is still going around!
(04-06-2011, 11:55 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 11:54 PM)LOL Wrote: Not really.

Are you SERIOUS?

1: I just clicked the editor -- and it loaded. :O

2: The editor looks awsomely fantastically epical now.

Oh yeah, I just noticed now.
I made some new games, but I doubt you would want to know about that (unless you wanted to see the sound test I made)...

McNoobster was annoying us (vandilized the wiki, etc) and got banned for it, but he apologized and we forgave him. His perm ban was moved down to a 3 day ban.
As you noticed, the UI for the edittor changed a lot.

I can't think of anything else that's major, except two new moderators will be joining.

Also, since you're online now, does that mean everythings better and you will be able to stay online? Big Grin
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Wiki was destroyed. But we got it back up.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-06-2011, 11:58 PM)Scripter Wrote: I made some new games, but I doubt you would want to know about that (unless you wanted to see the sound test I made)...

Also, since you're online now, does that mean everythings better and you will be able to stay online? Big Grin

1: OF COURSE I want to see a sound test! If my Internet had been working a week ago I would have made a music testing place with a bunch of MIDIs!

2: Maybe possible probably not Sad
(04-07-2011, 12:00 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 11:58 PM)Scripter Wrote: I made some new games, but I doubt you would want to know about that (unless you wanted to see the sound test I made)...

1: OF COURSE I want to see a sound test! If my Internet had been working a week ago I would have made a music testing place with a bunch of MIDIs!

2: Maybe possible probably not Sad

1) Don't be under the impression that the sound object was updated, I had to use WAV files from a website Jacob posted. D:

2) Awww Sad
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
2 new mods coming around 6 days.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]