Gather 'round and let uncle interwebs tell you the history of skins.
It all started in 2010, with Jacob's starter skin. After that, skins were barely uploaded to the public skin page. Paradox later revolutionised the skins by creating the first skin with transparentcy, the minecraft creeper. More and more skins were released that were minecrafty, but barely any skins had tranparentcy. I later joined and created a random fat guy skin for myself. Many weeks passed, but then, I created one of the best original skins on Buildism, the Buildism Paladin (in my oppinion). Later, I revolutionised the skins with the first skin that changed the look of your character compleetly, the baloon. It was almost fully transparent and many members of the time liked it. Eventually Sahazo, made the right-facing character. This was never seen before, on Buildism and was very strange at the time. Then, the skin with a shadow was made, also by Sahazo. It looked very bad and could have been easily recreated. Today we have some very good skins on the skins page. So to every new skin artist, keep trying, and maybe eventually you will create a revolutionary skin.

By the way, this was my 400th post. Dun make fun of it. I wanted to make something educational and helpfull on my 400th post.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Cool story; not being sarcastic.
Yay, story.

I loved how you pretty much ended with "Today we have some very good skins on the skins page". Nice description of the current times =P

Congratulations on 400 posts.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Have someone ever told you that you ar a good story teller?
Yes, yes I am.
I'm going to make moar of these when I reach certain ammount of posts like 500, 600 and so on, basicly every 100 posts.
Sounds good to me, oh, and i almost forgot! Congratz on you 400`s!
Me, qwertygiy and Jacob had the most ammount af posts before you guys joined.
I would've been a great person to have around in the beginning. =P
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Nice story.
The default skin is based on an old minecraft clone I made!
[Image: 3535s3q.jpg]