Guys, sorry if I am acting weird...An incident occured today.
I was eating dinner with my dad. And I told him about a picture I saw (I forgot where) And the dude edited the beginig part of Pokemon. and the dude changed it to where it said "We use pokemon to beat the crap out of eachother for our amusment" And my dad said "Uh-Oh! You said the C-R-A-P Word!"

I was so turned off by it (A little saying) I went "._." And left.

._.
It was an akward moment.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I don't get what you're trying to say.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
DSiDewd, did you know you are the leader of Big 11? I'm serious, we had a poll.
It sounds very akward.

If that happened here, my parents would be suprised. I rarely swear, even light swears like that.

As of yet, I never swore in public, although being in highschool I hear them constantly.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-08-2011, 12:16 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I was eating dinner with my dad. And I told him about a picture I saw (I forgot where) And the dude edited the beginig part of Pokemon. and the dude changed it to where it said "We use pokemon to beat the crap out of eachother for our amusment" And my dad said "Uh-Oh! You said the C-R-A-P Word!"

._.
It was an akward moment.

How do you go "._."?
Well, that is what my emotion was. Like, how I felt.
(04-08-2011, 12:20 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 12:16 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I was eating dinner with my dad. And I told him about a picture I saw (I forgot where) And the dude edited the beginig part of Pokemon. and the dude changed it to where it said "We use pokemon to beat the crap out of eachother for our amusment" And my dad said "Uh-Oh! You said the C-R-A-P Word!"

._.
It was an akward moment.

How do you go "._."?

He's obviously an expert at facial expressions.

That or he's using a code we don't know of yet.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-08-2011, 12:20 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: DSiDewd, did you know you are the leader of Big 11? I'm serious, we had a poll.

Wow, I'm surprised I won.
I assumed Paradox would win because he is a mod.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Yeah. Tongue
Oh....so thats the reason!!