Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Greetings, everyone.
After seeing several posts about this place on Roblox I have decided to check it out. For the most part it seems decent, though it could use a lot of work.

I suppose I'll tell a little about myself then, yes?

Hobbies: Gaming, Anything to do with Computers, Bushcrafting, Woodcrafting
Favorite Color: Darker shades of Green > Darker Shades of Blue > Darker Shades of Red = Darker Shades of Purple > Marigold-ish Yellows
Favorite Genre of Music: Celtic Punk

Honestly can't think of anything else to say.

I hope to enjoy this site, though it is appearing to be somewhat dead.
Hello welcome to the site! I hope you know we were formally called Buildism until we got revamped and we're changing in terms of game-play soon too. I'm happy you joined, also nice description of yourself! It looks like you'll enjoy your time here.
It might seem dead now since the majority of users here are from the USA/Canada thus most are in school now.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-30-2013, 05:25 PM)Oak Wrote: Hello welcome to the site! I hope you know we were formally called Buildism until we got revamped and we're changing in terms of game-play soon too. I'm happy you joined, also nice description of yourself! It looks like you'll enjoy your time here.
It might seem dead now since the majority of users here are from the USA/Canada thus most are in school now.

I had suspected it was related to Buildism in some way as the artwork was very similar. Thanks for unintentionally answering a question I was going to ask. Also, thanks for the welcome.
Many did not like Buildism, and of course it had it's ups and downs like everything else.
I hope you can get your friends to join.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Hey, welcome. I think you were TheFlame/RedFlameMan, right? I was Qwertygiy Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-30-2013, 06:04 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Hey, welcome. I think you were TheFlame/RedFlameMan, right? I was Qwertygiy Smile

No, I wasn't. I had an account on Buildism but was never very active. (I believe I had only logged on once, which was when I signed up)

Your name (qwertygiy) sounds familiar though. Were you on CubeBomb before it's closing?
welcome to 2dworlds im glome
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Yes, I did sign up on CubeBomb for a while. I wasn't very active but I made around 100 posts or so.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I have you on Steam, Senaoi, right?
(01-30-2013, 09:22 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Yes, I did sign up on CubeBomb for a while. I wasn't very active but I made around 100 posts or so.

Yea, I think that's where I remember you from. If you remember PirateLord, that was me.

(01-30-2013, 09:58 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: I have you on Steam, Senaoi, right?

Yep, that would be me.