Jacob_ I have a question.
I don't know much about computer language, but how long did it take to make Buildism?

I am just curious.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-08-2011, 01:57 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: I don't know much about computer language, but how long did it take to make Buildism?

I am just curious.

I started in early 2010, but in September I decided to start over from scratch because the code was getting messy.

And it's still not done! Complex projects like this can take years to finish.
Oh, thanks!
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Some years? well, i can wait.....
You can never be done with a Online gaming website, Or a website in general. There will always be a problem that needs to be fixed or an update that needs to happen, Which is critical as the population on the site grows.
I plan on going to college for software designing. Like these games. I think it would be so fun
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-08-2011, 06:43 PM)Fire Wrote: I plan on going to college for software designing. Like these games. I think it would be so fun

I wanted to also, But I'm going to pursue my career as a Manager of a gaming site, I justs love helping others.

For collage " 1 year away" I'm going to study in Marketing.
I might own my own buisiness
[Image: 2rr79tg.jpg]
Owning a company takes ALOT of work and money. For an example Roblox had to get a law firm to invest in them because it was alot of money. Now they don't have to worry with the 1 million they get every month.
(04-08-2011, 09:09 PM)Play_Robot Wrote: Owning a company takes ALOT of work and money. For an example Roblox had to get a law firm to invest in them because it was alot of money. Now they don't have to worry with the 1 million they get every month.

I bet it's that Dewey Cheatum and Howe that they have the ad for at Crossroads! Tongue