Poll: VenomSinister for Mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think he's the right guy for this job.
0%
0 0%
No, I don't think he's the right guys for this job.
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Application: VenomSinister (Updated)
Hello and welcome, this is my Moderator Application.

Member for 1 month or more?

Yes, been playing since the beginning of Buildism and now at the beginning of 2Dworlds. I do know all the features related to this website and yes I do consider myself as an experienced user.

Have never been warned or banned? (on this site)

Never been warned or banned on this site.

Are at least 13?

I'm 14.

Why should we hire you as a moderator? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)

Moderating, in my opinion, is a tricky thing to accomplish. I've always thought that being very careful was always the best approach, and hopefully I can bring that to the team if accepted. I'm mature, trustworthy and I think clear and can give fair bans or warnings in the right situation. The rule-breakers are a pain to catch sometimes, and I would plan to fully use the ability to warn or give bans and remove their trash to give other's a much more enjoyable experience here on the forums. Finding a balance when moderating is also very important, because being too strict or too lenient can cause some serious headaches among the other players, creating more harm than good. I would plan on finding the right balance and performing actions to their fullest without attempting to over reach my bounds. Just because I hate rule-breakers doesn't mean you'll see me going crazy and ban on the spot just because the guy was accused. I'm trying to be active, currently I've been having problems with my computer and that is why I haven't been online, but I should have no more problems and will stay active after 2013 news year.

Why do you want to become a moderator?

I want to help the community and keep this site clean cause it gives a good feeling for other people and for myself. If someone needs help, they can always turn to me and I can guide them trough their problems. I also want to become a moderator because this site does need a good one and I'm qualified for this job and will take my job serious and do my job good as I can, not just 80%, I mean 100%.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?

Yes a few other, such as Jwist and TGL. But I think they are both shutdown right atm. I'm also a community member on a lot of Minecraft servers but I know they are just servers, not forums.

What timezone are you located in?

GMT +2.

-------
Thank you for reading my moderator application. I really do appreciate it and I hope I'm the right guy for this job in your opinion, if so please post in the poll or leave a comment below. Wink
~VenomSinister
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Opinios please? I would like to see what you think about my moderator application and If I am qualified and do fill the requirements for promotion?
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
It would be interesting to have a newer member on the moderation team. That's the only thing I can say with certainty.

The last time someone who was relatively newer to the site than most of the other applicants got hired, it was CoderRyne, and if you read Kieron's "Important History Thread" you probably know how well *THAT* turned out.

So I'm a bit skittish about it, but from what I've seen of you you've given me no reason doubt that you would try your best at being a helpful friendly moderator. Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Thank you for your great response Ghosty! I'm prepared to take the risks as a moderator and will use my abilities in the correct situation. And I do remember CoderRyne, he was a friendly fellow. Wink