Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We need some staff members to help Jacob_ out.
Here is a list of people who we'd need:
-Someone who could de-bug site glitches and bugs
-Someone who could make games for the community to set an example for others so they get inspired to make their own games
I think we also need someone who'd work on the sites graphic design.
Who supports?

Yay or nay?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
No.
Jacob_, why not? The site honestly looks really bland at the moment.
ughh

Well I WAS the walrus.
[Image: blandflakes.png]
Also, it's just as much work to have someone else update the site as it is to actually update it yourself.
(01-31-2013, 03:32 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: No.

Jacob_, if you just stay the only developer, this place will die out due to poor quality. We need more Developers. ( I am teaching myself Java. )
Minish, we need a developer to help Jacob_ with the site, but you only want it to be you. I am not saying we need a developer to help Jacob_ so you can get hired, I'm simply saying we need one so there can be updates.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-24-2013, 08:29 PM)Oak Wrote: Minish, we need a developer to help Jacob_ with the site, but you only want it to be you. I am not saying we need a developer to help Jacob_ so you can get hired, I'm simply saying we need one so there can be updates.

Not just me! ( Even though my Java Skills may be useful. ) We could have other people who can keep the place flowing while Jacob is working on that something...
Jacob's said time and time again that other devs aren't going to help. And I support his decision. If you're used to coding solo, then trying to be in a team is a $#%! logistical headache.

If you want to help, ask him for the source and get cracking. Submit it to him when you've made something and he'll probably add it if it's any good.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I would probably help in images .-.
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Let's dance
We don't need any more devs. We need members you communist.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]