Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

please let me back
i'll be a good boy i promise ;((
And who are you? I don't remember.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-27-2013, 09:03 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: And who are you? I don't remember.
i was one of the first members/moderators of buildism and got kicked out of 2dworlds like 3 minutes after i registered. did you use buildism?
Sure.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I don't see anyone that's obviously you on the very short banlist here, so unless Jacob says you've got to go, then I don't have a problem with it.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-27-2013, 09:51 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I don't see anyone that's obviously you on the very short banlist here, so unless Jacob says you've got to go, then I don't have a problem with it.
i got IP banned
whenever i try to get on here i get redirected to google so i have to use a proxy which is really gay
(01-27-2013, 09:54 PM)bikop Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 09:51 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I don't see anyone that's obviously you on the very short banlist here, so unless Jacob says you've got to go, then I don't have a problem with it.
i got IP banned
whenever i try to get on here i get redirected to google so i have to use a proxy which is really gay

Why would Jacob_ IP ban you? Other than roleplaying about killing infidels on the chat, what have you done wrong?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I know, I couldn't agree more with you.
Using proxies sure do show traits of homosexuality.
yes just yes
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.