Threads on Eric and Nearlider
Eh, I knew he was Eric...
Im thinking Eric and his alts should be banned for a number of days. Just to give him a warning or something. I think Jacab_ Should put this when you sign up: How many siblings do you have? 1-2, 2-4. That way, you can make that many siblings play.
Also, I dont even know what happened with Eric. I just heard of this ^_^
thanks for not asking, it was very irritating Tongue
I mean the situation, sorry Sad
(04-12-2011, 01:33 AM)Micky Wrote: He deleted the thread were he admicted that he was Eric and Nearliner, when i told him what i discovered about him, and he sayd hes feelings were broken and if he wasnt choosed, he would quit!

What i discovered: He ruined his chance to be a mod in Eric, so he pretended he quitted and came back after some days as nearliner, he lied, and tryed to act mature and helpfull, just to be a mod, he thought that being a mod was a "Title" thats says he is awesome and friendly, hes most used argument was: "I want to help"

And then i realized that i can be a criminal and a detective at the same time :p

I deleted that thread :T
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
And another thing...
Nearlider is his account in Roblox... I was pretty much sure about him being Eric...
I met him on ROBLOX at the time :3
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
Sazaho, I'm dissapointed at you. -.-
~Nearlider~
ARNOLD ROBOTNEZZER
''Im a crazy forum poster who dislikes all those monkey's who trying to escape mahh jail city which is 100 monkey meters from the forums.''
:gun_bandana: :crazy: <--- is a monkey.
I needed to make a sticky to stop people asking, otherwise it would become an issue
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
And you just came as test and insulted play_Robot :I
Then he moved to the account 'Test' and was basically a jerk to everyone.
Eric admitted that he doesn't like PR on ROBLOX
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa