Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The rules need updating
I am so tired of "breaking the rules" when these rules aren't listed anywhere on the site. Here is a list of rules that are not listed on the forum rules, and need to be added to this page: http://2dworlds.org/forum/Announcement-Rules

You can't complain about your ban.
You are not allowed to say the F-word anymore.
You can cuss, but you can't make an account with a cuss word in it.
Poop is considered R rated content.
You can't pretent to be someone else even if you reveal it is you on the first post on a thread or on your bio.

Also, why does jacob_ have 594 thanks? That needs to be changed. There are no rules on skins listed on this site.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(01-18-2013, 12:41 AM)Leonartist Wrote: You can't complain about your ban.
youre going over the top with complaining when you dont need some things to be written down to know its probably wrong or ban worthy

and for fucks sake you can still say it, being a damned idiot about it is something else.
to the third rule, its made clear not to make alternate accounts, if someone else took the name "shit" nothing would be wrong.
below that, not even going there on why.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(01-18-2013, 02:45 AM)Corgi Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 12:41 AM)Leonartist Wrote: You can't complain about your ban.
youre going over the top with complaining when you dont need some things to be written down to know its probably wrong or ban worthy

and for fucks sake you can still say it, being a damned idiot about it is something else.
to the third rule, its made clear not to make alternate accounts, if someone else took the name "shit" nothing would be wrong.
below that, not even going there on why.

I know you can still say fuck, but Jacob_ cencored the word in the Fuckin Shit thread. The title looked like this "The HUMAN Shit Thread". Also Jacob_ really did complain that I made an account with a cuss word. Its on a thread somewhere.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
You know, one would think that with this little community everyone would get along just fine without the need to enforce rules, just use common sence.

But no, there is always that renegade one.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(01-18-2013, 06:03 AM)Who Wrote: You know, one would think that with this little community everyone would get along just fine without the need to enforce rules, just use common sence.

These are the rules for a different forum I go on.
The community is about 3-4 times the size of this one. There has never been any drama, ever. Only little argument that happened once was when someone was mad over the inside jokes me and some friends were posting. And we cleared that argument up in less than an hour with private messages.

I guess some people just wanna watch the world burn.
(01-18-2013, 08:19 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 06:03 AM)Who Wrote: You know, one would think that with this little community everyone would get along just fine without the need to enforce rules, just use common sence.

These are the rules for a different forum I go on.
The community is about 3-4 times the size of this one. There has never been any drama, ever. Only little argument that happened once was when someone was mad over the inside jokes me and some friends were posting. And we cleared that argument up in less than an hour with private messages.

I guess some people just wanna watch the world burn.

That's a horrible forum. What it basically means is that the mod team consists of teenage assholes who just learned about some douchebag dictators and anarchy and thought it was a great idea to simulate an unrealistic and contradictory fusion of both while encouraging the worst elements of behavior and control to plague the site.

If Africa was a forum, that is what it would look like, and just like any dictator of any embarrassingly crappy county, I'm sure the owner wouldn't be proud of his own filth either.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I'm sure you have enough experience as an African dictator to know how things run in Africa. And I'm more than certain you've spent more time than anyone on that forum and know ever single member ten times better than I do.
gg
(01-19-2013, 02:52 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I'm sure you have enough experience as an African dictator to know how things run in Africa. And I'm more than certain you've spent more time than anyone on that forum and know ever single member ten times better than I do.
gg

The forums I helped moderate were comparable to Qatar and Singapore. Combine Somalia, Equatorial Guinea, Myanmar, Sudan, and Eritrea and you get that concentration camp. There is not one thing I would regret about not knowing the existence of this site, maybe except helping me add a new synonym for hell.

And since you believe your forum is the greatest thing to ever grace the Earth, I'll personally be judging it for myself soon for at least a week. All responses and nature of discussion will matter as I determine how "great" and "stable" it is.
I don't mind occasional cussing, but not constant cussing.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-19-2013, 02:52 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I'm sure you have enough experience as an African dictator to know how things run in Africa. And I'm more than certain you've spent more time than anyone on that forum and know ever single member ten times better than I do.
gg

Site is unbelievably inactive. No wonder you didn't get into any arguments; there wasn't any conversation to begin with.