Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hi I am Walrus, I am going to start fresh.
I know I've messed up over 20 times now, and I'm done with clowning around, it's time I become serious. I've had many chances to change, and I literally blew them all. I don't think that I can do anything to earn being back on here again, but I would just like to apologize to Jacob_, the community, and Howard Stern (because he's so awesome and I say his name in vain). I need some forgiveness, and I miss coming on here periodically. Even though 2013 has just started literally 2 weeks ago, I have been changing, I've been changing my critical personality, I've become a lot more positive, and I've learnt to just live and deal with things. I know back in November I wrote something similar to this, then I just derailed everything and put myself back into the same place, and you know what? I regret it fully, and I feel stupid knowing what I did in the past. I like you guys, this site, and the small community, I like knowing my surroundings. I've done many stupid things before, and I wish that I could just take everything back that I did, I know I can't. I'm not asking for Walrus to be undeleted - I would really just like you all to understand, I am deeply sorry for my behavior, and for the damage I've caused, I am mainly sorry for Jacob_ and Ghosty (I treated Jacob_ terribly, I mocked him, I was rude, and it'll haunt me for the rest of my life). As for Ghosty/Qwerty, he tried to help me whenever he could, he was always there for me, he cared about what he did very much, and I just made him loose all respect for me. Ghosty is a very good human-being, and whatever I said about him or any of you I take back. I'm too late now, but it's never too late to say sorry. I hope this site flourishes in the future, and I wish the best. If I don't come back, then this is my final goodbye.
I guess this is it, and I mean it.
-Praise the almighty Howard Stern
AMEN
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
If Jacob says you have to go, then I'm afraid you have to go.

But I'm willing to give you a hundredth chance. We did with Kieron, and he's turned out just fine.

However, one slip-up is all it will take to mean you're gonna have to be thrown out again. I don't want to have to get rid of you. When you're sane, you're a nice guy. The problem is, you seem to be sane only half the time. So if you can keep the craziness in check, welcome back and I hope you and I will never have to bring this up again. Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I have a feeling that Jacob_ will just ban me as always, but I cant do anything about that, I can only hope for the best.
I am just going to try my very hardest to be a new person.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Apology accepted.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I'll give you another chance like I did with Kieron, but I'm not going to move servers again so if you get IP banned it will be permanent. Smile

The rules got updated yesterday, so make sure you don't break any of them or you're gone.
I'm glad that you are all being mature about this, also thank you Jacob_ for the 2nd chance.
I also will be sure to read the rules.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I forgive you, and I'm sorry I made that "Walrus is the new Franco" thread.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]