Why Do People Care About Mods So Much?
With all this hype, they might as well all be anonymous so no one rage quits for not getting the job.

I guess I sound too strict, but I really don't see why people care about mods so much. It shouldn't be seen as popularity and power, but as a 24/7 job where you practically lose a huge chunk of your time. Not to mention the different reactions from users making it seem distant.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Indeed, you have a more realistic view of being a mod.
Yeah. Being a mod is HARD :P.
(04-11-2011, 11:32 PM)tyler Wrote: Yeah. Being a mod is HARD Tongue.

I think not as particularly hard, but more of time wasting as MingYan stated.
It is difficult to adjust to, that's for sure. I keep worrying I might delete the post on accident instead of reply =/

Anyways, I'll be glad to not have to wait for a moderator to be on to have action taken against a user or thread at least. Tongue
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Eric ragequitteed for not beeing choosen...
(04-11-2011, 11:41 PM)Micky Wrote: Eric ragequitteed for not beeing choosen...

IMO, that is probably in the top list NOT to ragequit. But hey, its his choice. :/
But you should have seen today what he did, it was...well...im not supposed to talk about it, importand threads explain it :/
People want to be mods because they want to be high ranked and have "power" and just like other mods said on here it's a lot of work, not saying I don't want to be a mod, it's just not that easy.
[Image: 2rr79tg.jpg]
(04-11-2011, 11:41 PM)Scripter Wrote: It is difficult to adjust to, that's for sure. I keep worrying I might delete the post on accident instead of reply =/

Anyways, I'll be glad to not have to wait for a moderator to be on to have action taken against a user or thread at least. Tongue

"Whoops. My hand slipped."
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]