Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ROBLOX has done some pretty stupid crap throughout the years.
You're staying for worthless pixels that you've indirectly spent money on?

And you're angry and complaining about a small site change because it takes longer to scroll down?

I heard that Africa is a pretty great place to have your attitude straightened out.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I don't get the big deal.

Ever since that move, only the first hour was hectic. Afterwards no one cared.

The Scripters forum was removed entirely though.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
The Scripters forum was what?!?!?!?!!?!
The LAST PLACE OS SANITY IS GONE?!?!?!
qq
I quit.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-22-2013, 12:47 AM)Myem Wrote: You're staying for worthless pixels that you've indirectly spent money on?

And you're angry and complaining about a small site change because it takes longer to scroll down?

I heard that Africa is a pretty great place to have your attitude straightened out.
How about you mind your own damn business?

(01-23-2013, 10:08 PM)DysLabs Wrote: The Scripters forum was what?!?!?!?!!?!
The LAST PLACE OS SANITY IS GONE?!?!?!
qq
I quit.
You quit awhile ago... so that doesn't exactly make sense.
~Invader~
Scripters is gone?!

Wow. The first forum I ever used, lost to history.

Well, that's Roblox for ya.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-23-2013, 10:34 PM)Invader Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 12:47 AM)Myem Wrote: You're staying for worthless pixels that you've indirectly spent money on?

My own business? You agreed to yourself to post this on a public forum. It's no longer just "your business," but everyone's business.
(01-23-2013, 11:33 PM)Myem Wrote:

My own business? You agreed to yourself to post this on a public forum. It's no longer just "your business," but everyone's business.
Still, there's really no reason to make yourself look like a dumbass by starting a flame war.
~Invader~
(01-24-2013, 12:10 AM)Invader Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 11:33 PM)Myem Wrote:

Still, there's really no reason to make yourself look like a dumbass by starting a flame war.

Having an opinion makes me a dumbass? Do you even read your posts? You seem to be the only person here who's oblivious of the nature of your own comments.
Dear God, can we haves thread without it turning into a flame war?
(sorry about the spelling g on my icrap)
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-24-2013, 03:10 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Dear God, can we haves thread without it turning into a flame war?
(sorry about the spelling g on my icrap)

Sorry, but as long as there are forums and humans you will always see these.