Top Posters
She knows them better than you, since you are spamming with full realization of things to come.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I spammed because I want to be banned, which you did.
(04-13-2011, 07:18 PM)Haze Wrote: From what PR said in her message, I am an idiot. she doesnt deserve to be a mod if she has no rights. She doesnt hardly know the rules.
IM not his brother, im him. Im using my bros account.

Hang on, hang on. Take a deep breath, and relax. We don't want another ban, now, do we? Seriously.
(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Haze Wrote: Sazaho, youve been my friend since I joined. I know you dont hate me. PR does and her false reporting. So why not report me PR! COME ON IM OFF TOPIC, IM SPAMMING! WHY WONT YOU BAN ANOTHER!?

I don't hate anyone on this website, I may not like what people choose to do sometimes but I dont hate anyone. Rare how many times do I have to say it? I didnt report you, I dont need to report you I just warn you for your actions.

Stop now
Spamming, flamming and so on is bad. Which I did on purpose. Sazaho, you banned me for asking for it. I guess you dont deserve moderation either. I had 50% and it doesnt go to 100% because I asked for it.
YOU REPORTED ME FOR OFF TOPICING WHEN I WAS JOKING WHILE SAYING "I have the most posts :3 lol Jk xD" AND YOU REPORTED ME SO I WENT OFF TOPIC
(04-13-2011, 07:18 PM)Haze Wrote: From what PR said in her message, I am an idiot. she doesnt deserve to be a mod if she has no rights. She doesnt hardly know the rules.
IM not his brother, im him. Im using my bros account.

That's it. I'm done.

Your going to lie? I called you an idiot? or did I ask you?

I'm updated your ban on Rare and banning your brothers account for one day. You need to relax.
Play, Saz, there's no use attempting to reason with him. I say you just end it now, lock the thread, and move on, or let him vent his anger.
Instead of banning your brother for your actions I updated your ban on Rare.