What should we do with Rare?
Sazaho - We're going to go with the plan, right?

(The plan is where you pretend to be me, and I pretend to be you) I'll change my name so you can get my name, I'll give you my siggy, and my outfit, and then you copy + paste my custom title. Next, I'll take yer siggy and yer name. Let me know when you're ready.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-15-2011, 10:54 AM)Login Wrote: Sazaho - We're going to go with the plan, right?

(The plan is where you pretend to be me, and I pretend to be you) I'll change my name so you can get my name, I'll give you my siggy, and my outfit, and then you copy + paste my custom title. Next, I'll take yer siggy and yer name. Let me know when you're ready.

Did we discuss this? I think we need to discuss this first. I really think I need to discuss it.

We're discussing it.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Nah, it was an out-of-the-random idea. =P
Login, why do you have so many users with your IP?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Interwebs - I'm fixing that. I'm stopping making users from here out - deleting a lot of my users. (like, remove, so people can have the name, I'll ask Jacob_) some of them were tests - for example "-----" was a failed test. I was attempting alt + 0173 to make a name with no characters seen.

Others, are for just identities. You never know when you might want to test something as a new identity. =P So I've gathered all the accounts I'll need to do my future-testings. =D
(04-15-2011, 07:48 PM)Login Wrote: Nah, it was an out-of-the-random idea. =P

Yeah... But it would've worked XP
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]