I have yet to see relatively good artist on this site.
I've gone through all the skins... some are good, I guess...

'Bout time a real artist came here.

And yes, before anybody asks: I'm a bit narcassistic.

(Go look it up.)

PS: Seems like a rip off of ROBLOX and MineCraft.
http://buildism.net/credits.php

1st off: ROBLOX runs off of a 3D game engine.
2nd: ROBLOX is obviously the root of all building games, so, do you know how many people want to create building games? A lot. That's like saying you can't get any ideas off of an idea site. It's not going to happen, you're going to take some of those ideas.
3: is everything that relates to building copied to ROBLOX? NOTHING is a "copy" of ROBLOX, due to it's wide variety of possible things. "You used a tab, so it's a copy of ROBLOX" No.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
We actually have quite a few good artist on Buildism.
@PlayRobot

I can see that.

And yes, I do think that this was mostly based off Roblox.
(04-13-2011, 08:45 PM)Rumbolt Wrote: @PlayRobot

I can see that.

And yes, I do think that this was mostly based off Roblox.

Thanks for your opinion.
"Some of the inspiration for Buildism came from the success of similar projects like Atmosphir, Garry's Mod, Phun, and ROBLOX." He forgot to mention Minecraft.
I really could care less if it's a copy of something, to tell you the truth, as long as it's idea-wise. I mean, it may be a copy, but it may also be 10x better than the original.
Sorry for the bit of a rude entrance... you won't believe how many sites I've seen like this; avatars just like Roblox's..
(04-13-2011, 08:50 PM)Rumbolt Wrote: Sorry for the bit of a rude entrance... you won't believe how many sites I've seen like this; avatars just like Roblox's..

Oh, hello Rumbolt. We meet again.
We gave credit. Rumbolt, did they even have game engines? We do. ^_^ When they're only a forum, that's when you know. Wink
(04-13-2011, 08:50 PM)Rumbolt Wrote: Sorry for the bit of a rude entrance... you won't believe how many sites I've seen like this; avatars just like Roblox's..

You DO know flaming is against the rules, right?