The most scariest moment of your life
Explain about your most scariest moment of your entire lifetime. My scariest moment of my life was when I fell down from my chair into the stairs, then I had a big bruise on my head.

Now explain your scariest moment of your entire life.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-14-2011, 03:34 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Explain about your most scariest moment of your entire lifetime. My scariest moment of my life was when I fell down from my chair into the stairs, then I had a big bruise on my head.

Now explain your scariest moment of your entire life.

Mine would be shooting at a deer out in the woods and it chasing me...I looked back and it was 10 feet away from me so I had the gut to knock it out by hitting it with the gun. Then I shot it.
Scary maze game.
Surgery table in the hospital. I really didn't know if I was going to live or die.
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]
(04-14-2011, 10:06 PM)Bramwell Wrote: Surgery table in the hospital. I really didn't know if I was going to live or die.

They're professionals.

"Don't worry, be happy."
(04-14-2011, 10:06 PM)Bramwell Wrote: Surgery table in the hospital. I really didn't know if I was going to live or die.

Well I had a kidney disease and they took sample of my kidnies. I knew I would live, but it was still scary when they put me to sleep during the surgery, I watched them put a white fluid in me and my eyes rolled up in the back of my head then I fell asleep. I'm better now, that was in first grade.
I went to an abondened house that is haunted. And all the doors shut in the house while me and my friends were inside. SO scary
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-15-2011, 01:18 AM)Fire Wrote: I went to an abondened house that is haunted. And all the doors shut in the house while me and my friends were inside. SO scary

Thankfully nothing happened. I was sleeping when I heard freaky wierd voices.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I hate that. Im so paranoid and think everything is haunted lol its pretty pathetic actually.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
"The most scariest moment of your life"

most + scariest?