About Ashely
Hes not asking her to be a mod. Were did you even get that from? He was asking here why she banned him for no reason and then banned him even longer for a reason, she updated the ban 4 more days for asking to be banned. I think thats no reason to be banned.
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
(04-14-2011, 11:09 PM)Dragon_ Wrote: Hes not asking her to be a mod. Were did you even get that from? He was asking here why she banned him for no reason and then banned him even longer for a reason, she updated the ban 4 more days for asking to be banned. I think thats no reason to be banned.

This whole thing broke out because he wanted to be a mod. -.-'.

She banned Rare for more time because he hacked haze and started yelling at us after we told him to stop.
(04-14-2011, 11:05 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Define x4 more strict. Too much strictness becomes bullying.

I wouldn't tolerate 'SORRY PLZ DON'T BAN ME.'

Etc.
(04-14-2011, 11:08 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 11:06 PM)Bramwell Wrote: The thing is, however, is that she makes assumptions and swings the hammer in whichever direction those assumptions may be, even without supporting evidence to said assumptions. You, on the other hand, seem much more capable, regardless of how strict you might be.

We use Ban staffs here. :3

Login almost edited my post about ban hammers to ban staff. O:<
I don't think there was a reason to be banned either...I mean when the community gets bigger it will be common for people to get mad at not being a mod.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Broloxer for mod 2011.
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]
(04-14-2011, 11:11 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I don't think there was a reason to be banned either...I mean when the community gets bigger it will be common for people to get mad at not being a mod.

Then it gets out of hand and they start flame wars and get banned.

He didnt hack haze, even I know his password. Its easy. Its his mom and dads name together. And he said it was ok. It didnt break because he wanted to be a mod. Infact it was a post that everyone was saying it was begging, I think it was but he was saying it wasnt.
(04-14-2011, 11:12 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 11:11 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I don't think there was a reason to be banned either...I mean when the community gets bigger it will be common for people to get mad at not being a mod.

Then it gets out of hand and they start flame wars and get banned.

But to what I saw, there was no flame war. In fact, it seems like it was resolved and then he got banned which fed the fire.
It likes if the fire went out and then you put the rest of your matches on it.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
He wanted to get voted for the helpful people forum that Ashely made. So he started asking friends. Its even on Veil's profile
Mingyan, Rare said thanks
(04-14-2011, 11:12 PM)Dragon_ Wrote: He didnt hack haze, even I know his password. Its easy. Its his mom and dads name together. And he said it was ok. It didnt break because he wanted to be a mod. Infact it was a post that everyone was saying it was begging, I think it was but he was saying it wasnt.

By fact, when you're talking about knowing his password I take that as a offense.

You shouldn't know his password. Heck, I don't even know my brothers.

Nor would I even want to log into his account, logging into someones account is offense and will get you banned.

Read the rules pal. The post that started was deleted. I forgot it.
He doesnt play Buildism much anymore. He plays ROBLOX and Rare asked if he could use his account, He said yes.