EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS.
Exclamation 
The thing that happened yesterday shouldn't be spoken of.

Rare's brother is now trying to fire Ashley, which is quite stupid.

We need strict mods. They'll do a better job then Roblox's mods.

No matter what, if Rare's brother starts anything, I doubt he will be a mod.

He insulted two moderators, yelled in everyone with caps, hacked his brother and continued it.

My opinion is he shouldn't be a mod, what if he abuses? He cries and complains about being a mod so much, It's just plain annoying.

Agreed 100%.
I dont want her fired at all. I said she is being scarsive and threatening people which will affect Buildism's future. Shes kinda nice if she wants to.
Plus, Rare doesnt care about the power OR the star, He wants to help people. Dont get the wrong impression.
Broloxer, you have what happened all wrong. He never did cry, he doesnt want her fired. His meds made him mad at a fly once and he punched the wall and broke his nuckle. He gets really mad for no reason at all. You just caught him at the wrong time. And he didnt personally insult anyone
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
Hmmmmmm
[Image: 219o4fn.gif]

Has been a Pro/Gamer/Forumer/Bloxxer Wink
Ill put it easy for you, Ashely is strict with who is necesary to be strict, there is no need to be stricted if anybody does something bad!!
Exactly, Rare said ban me when he was going through a hard time. She banned him for 5 days with NO reason at all. He was banned once for causing a flame war (which was put out and then gasoline was put back on it like Ming-yan said)
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
" She banned him for 5 days with NO reason at all"
i was there, do not lie...
Didn't this all start with that begging comment?
(04-14-2011, 11:30 PM)Land Wrote: Didn't this all start with that begging comment?

Yep.
(04-14-2011, 11:20 PM)Dragon_ Wrote: I dont want her fired at all. I said she is being scarsive and threatening people which will affect Buildism's future. Shes kinda nice if she wants to.
Plus, Rare doesnt care about the power OR the star, He wants to help people. Dont get the wrong impression.
Broloxer, you have what happened all wrong. He never did cry, he doesnt want her fired. His meds made him mad at a fly once and he punched the wall and broke his nuckle. He gets really mad for no reason at all. You just caught him at the wrong time. And he didnt personally insult anyone

Going through a wrong time? Tell him to get the hell off the computer if he's going to throw mental fits and yell at us.

I've got self control when I take medicine, why can't he?
(04-14-2011, 11:32 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 11:30 PM)Land Wrote: Didn't this all start with that begging comment?

Yep.

See what a little spark can cause. Amazing.