Has anyone 'famous' on a game site ever bugged you nuts?
You know what I mean -- the guy who made a nice game/model/place, and turns out to be a real irritator?

In my case, that guy is the ROBLOXian killerlvl900.

His "Wizard Training Place" (or sth like that) got favorited by ROBLOX... it should be unfavorited.

In summer last year, I made a "Survive the Mega-Disasters" place and put a limited version of it up as a free model with the stipulation to "give credit to me" and two other people, whoever it was who made the original disaster script and the buy buttons I used (Sorry! I totally can't remember who right now.)

I searched Games after a while and found a definite copy -- even had the same decal as mine up front. Made by killerlvl900. With not even a comment saying he used my free model.

So I commented, "Hey, make sure to give credit like it said in the model!"

The next day he turned off comments. :furious:

I noticed he was in the game, so I joined. I said, "Hey, please give credit for using my model!"

He said, "ban/q" :furious:

When asked, he said I was a "stalker" Rolleyes

I entered with my alt. "You know you used my model, so mention it in the description!"

"ban/Q"

"What model?" --Someone else ingame

"One of the disasters."

Another alt of mine:
"This whole place is from my model except some disasters from other models! Give credit or I report!"

"ban/[secret alt]"

"Is it really copied?" same person as before

"just the house and river, I made the bridge" --Which he didn't, of course.

Another alt: "Dude, I've reported you and this game. Twice each. Give credit or remove the game."

He removed the game a few days later...
Never heard of him before, fame does not exist on any game that is not World of Warcraft.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I hate the famous people that won't talk to any of the non famous people. JERKS
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
STHXX
He stole a model from me, then put it in one of HIS models, then got 50 times more takes than me.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I absolutely DESPISE NintendoZACHERY.

He hacked my profile views and place visits.

I used to have thousands.
He sent me a message saying that. I tryed reporting him but the mods didn't do ANYTHING about it.

Sucked.
I also hate Vaktus. There's a million reason's why.

I don't like DrChoc. Sometime's he's mean and stuck-up but I guess he's okay. We actually hang out a lot :3.
The owner of the minecraft forums once flamed me for reusing code on one of my old websites, even though he freely admitted that his own code was horrible.