[Blog] How Rare Joined Buildism
How Rare Joined Buildism
Rare found Buildism about a week ago. A friend named MJ10 told me about Buildism on ROBLOX. Not as a flammer/spammer/troller, but as a friend.

He said "I found the website, hardly anyone joined. And a mod commented on my profile 8D, it was Sazaho" (No lie).

I decided to join and wanted to help in some way. I felt like it was my chance because not many people have joined.

Here I am today, ID 626/1000+. Detailed skin maker, game creator, and friends of alot of Buildians.

Blog for: Login By: Rare
I'm one of the first 500 to join, umad?
(04-21-2011, 01:29 PM)broloxer Wrote: I'm one of the first 500 to join, umad?

Nuh, I'm furriuus.
[Image: 2w6743c.png]
.........................................................................................^
Noli really, really scared.
Nehh... I got the number of Stitch on Lilo and Stitch. "Experiment 626" umad?
(04-21-2011, 01:33 PM)Rare Wrote: Nehh... I got the number of Stitch on Lilo and Stitch. "Experiment 626" umad?

Reference of some crappy disney show I used to watch 8 years ago ftw.
I know right? I liked it a long time ago. I think it was just four-six yeears ago but im not sure. I liked it alot when I was a kid. Not so much now...
Well... So was I. (first 500)
Im one of the first 1,020 to join, you jelly?
[Image: 2w6743c.png]
.........................................................................................^
Noli really, really scared.
Why is everyone talking about IDs? I'm in the 300s but I seem to be the most active poster compared to MOST people from the before-times. MOST of them are inactive or don't post much....
Im 510
RAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEE