[Login's Blog] The Story of Login
Note: Okay, so this was going to be titled "The Legend of Login" but "legend" often indicates something huge that someone who is now *dead* did.

Hio, I'm Login. I originated from a different site. I'll go ahead and tell my site adventures. I started out on Kongregate.com, I believe. I played games very often. During July, until the end of summer break, I was helping others. I was helping others at the site www.answers.yahoo.com. I was on level 2 (a very hard level to get to, takes forever) before I quit. During helping others, I renamed myself "Computer Programmer" as I answered in the Computer questions + subcategories of it. I had well over 900 valid answers supplied to the community, before I quit. I never came back - to this day, I never came back. After a while, in December of 2008, I decided I wanted to do something. I became an answers.com member. I was a very active member. I supplied over 2,000 answers to members, and well over 15,000 total site contributions. This was in 2008 only, in one month, before getting addicted to ROBLOX. One day, my friend, Micheal, told me about "ROBLOX." This was in December, 2008. I kept misspelling it, so I went back to a different game site: armorgames.com and what I found was an advertisement: "Join ROBLOX!" and so I joined it. I played ROBLOX from January 3rd, 2009 (as you may know, AndrewTooCool) up to February (day: unknown) 2011. In 2010, I had a good feeling I'd quit ROBLOX. I thought I did. I went back to answers.com (or wiki.answers.com) and requested I become a supervisor. They made me become part of the SPA, Special Project Assistant. In order to become a supervisor, I had to complete 25 tasks. Now, note, tasks took me up to a week to complete - in summer break. So that's 12 hours of work a day, with 7 days + to complete a task. Some days I didn't do the task, as I did something I still do not recall. I made a total of 5,376 answers, and 25,000 Contributions to the site during my stay, I only got 8 tasks done before I officially quit the site, in 2011 of January. I came back to ROBLOX, and AndrewTooCool was later deleted, and due to this, I was desperate for some type of new site. I can not handle a site where unfair deletions/bans can go into effect. I still searched in ROBLOX, as it was all I could do, so I just waited for good replies, then I saw "Buildism." and I went to the site. And in here, I contributed to my almost-fullest ability to help.

There you go. If you don't read, please don't say "too long." That's spam, and useless.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Wonderful, and I read all of it.
As you can see, LOL, my whole life on the internet has been dedicated towards helping. Big Grin
I am going to write a story now. But it will probably be at least 3x longer.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Have fun!