This is a *life* story of me. Short. And only about my "problems"
I am the number one speller, and here are my tips to spelling correctly: over-pronounce things. In your head, of course, with over-pronouncing things comes each sound. Then you spell. Do not over-pronounce words out loud. It'll make you a fool. How am I good speller? I have no clue, I've had a speech impediment ever since I could talk, and I never could say any words/letters right. Then when I did, I couldn't say "r" right. To this day, I'm 14, from being 3 - 14, I could never say "r" right. I still can't. I still have a speech impediment, and yet I'm such a good speller. It's not easy having a speech impediment. I get made fun of a lot for it. I still have it. I was one of the few who were not born with AD/HD, but have it. My first dad never payed attention to me, ever, thus I never got the attention I needed. When I learned to talk (forgot what age) I could talk, but I was too shy, due to my first dad never paying attention to me. In fact, when I was 4, I learned sign language, and I didn't talk, I used sign language to talk to grams and mom. I never talked. Ever, not to my parents, not to anybody. I used sign language. I could hear and talk, it's just I used sign language. Why: I don't know. This was when I was 4, remember. So, my AD/HD forced me to take medication. I feel I'm fine without it, but grams insists I take it. 1 Focalin (helps me pay attention) and 1 clonidine (helps me stay calm) when I wake up. 1 Focalin in mid-day. And 1 lexapro (helps me sleep) and 1 abilify (helps me sleep) and 1 and a half clonidine (helps me calm down) before going to sleep.

I shouldn't have AD/HD, but my dad pretty much was the source.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I have ADD (Attention Defoset Disorder)

I spelled Defoset wrong, I forgot how it's spelled :/
[Image: finn_flag.gif]