Hello! This is the real MrBossMan
I heard about the fiasco a while ago, with somebody taking my username and spamming on here. That's sad; I really like using that name on every site.

Anyway, as some have you might have possibly noticed maybe, Ashely has recently joined CubeBomb. As of now, she is our only active female user. That made me think of 2 things:

1. If we only have 1 active female user, then we have a small community (It's true, around 20-30 active)

2. Maybe we could benefit by having some members come in from Buildism.

I am a recently promoted admin from CB, so I guess I would be the best ambassador. CB has a small and well-maintained community of mature and trusting users; we have no game yet, but we have avatars, forums, a wiki, currency, and other thing.

I know that we now have at least 2 members that also play Buildism: Paradox and Ashely (both mods on here). So if any one of you would like to join, go ahead and do so. We have several wonderful usernames still free, and there's no waiting period, captcha, or email verification required (though the latter is suggested).

Thank you for reading and considering my proposal. Goodbye Tongue
Oh, I guess this should've gone in Off Topic. Sorry about that, you can go ahead and move it.
:offtopic: Lol...
[Image: 27149.png]
Welcome to Buildism, MrBossman!

I hope CB and Buildism can partner up one day.
Why should we help you when you led 3 ROBLOX flamers here and also started the whole Buildism fad on the ROBLOX forums, causing around 20 more flamers to come?
Sad 
@Tyler: Because I'm not responsible for what those idiots on Roblox do based on my observations, and because I was wrong in thinking that this was a thrown-together copy of RB.

I apologize for that, I didn't intend for anything to happen to this site because of that. But I hope you know that I wasn't the first person to talk about this site on RB.

Plus, if I didn't like this site, why would I be asking for a partnership like this? I say we bury the hatchet: CB and Buildism are both misunderstood by Roblox, and we need to work together to get through this.
Welcome MrBossMan. Hopefully your opinions have changed since that thread.
(04-23-2011, 06:56 PM)TheMechanist Wrote: @Tyler: Because I'm not responsible for what those idiots on Roblox do based on my observations, and because I was wrong in thinking that this was a thrown-together copy of RB.

I apologize for that, I didn't intend for anything to happen to this site because of that. But I hope you know that I wasn't the first person to talk about this site on RB.

You were the first one to talk bad of it.

You shouldn'tve made the thread? Why'd you make the thread if you didn't expect flamers to come? What'd you want them to do, give you candy instead of flame us?

Think before you post. The #1 rule.
(04-23-2011, 06:57 PM)Paradox Wrote: Welcome MrBossMan. Hopefully your opinions have changed since that thread.

You do know that the account on here before wasn't me, right? Somebody took my name. I would never spam your site, or anyone's for that matter. Even if I don't agree with the concept, a site should have the chance to form before anyone brings it down.
(04-23-2011, 06:59 PM)TheMechanist Wrote:
(04-23-2011, 06:57 PM)Paradox Wrote: Welcome MrBossMan. Hopefully your opinions have changed since that thread.

You do know that the account on here before wasn't me, right? Somebody took my name. I would never spam your site, or anyone's for that matter. Even if I don't agree with the concept, a site should have the chance to form before anyone brings it down.

By thread, I meant the Roblox thread.
Tyler, if you don't want to come, please don't. We don't want people who think like that.

We don't hold grudges. We forgive and forget. And if somebody apologizes, and really means it, then it never happened. That's our philosophy. If you can't accept that, then I personally don't want you to join.
Join what?