Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate: Should drugs be legalized?
Personally, I think they should. Americans should have the freedom to do whatever they want with drugs. If people get messed up by them, that is their own fault.
No.......
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
IMO, it really depends on which drug. Marijuana is ok, but Cocain is a bit extreme.
Like Void said, it really depends on the drug. If it's something that could harm you a lot, it wouldn't be a good idea to make something addictive and bad for you legal and easy to get. Look at the amount of smokers (tobacco) that there are. If there were that many users of something like Crystal Meth or Cocaine, then we could have a serious problem in society.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
All drugs should be legalized. Getting illegal drugs is very easy, and no laws can stop the use of it. I don't support the use of drugs (except medicine), but its a freedom people should deserve. Legalizing meth, pot, ect could also make druglords less powerful, and could decrease gang violence.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]

On the other hand, think that if they were legal they would be much more accesible for young naive people.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(01-09-2013, 12:33 AM)Leonartist Wrote: All drugs should be legalized. Getting illegal drugs is very easy, and no laws can stop the use of it. I don't support the use of drugs (except medicine), but its a freedom people should deserve. Legalizing meth, pot, ect could also make druglords less powerful, and could decrease gang violence.
Except the whole world would act like a fucking gang and go on wild rampages.
~Invader~
What Invader said.
Anyway, no. Why? Because then we would have a small, almost unnoticeable (ifyou think I'm being sireous please see a doctor) problem in society.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Smoking doesn't make your actions change, even if it does harm you. Alcohol can change your actions, but only if you're irresponsible and have too much. But most drugs will change your actions and mental state in one puff, snort, etc, so legalizing it would mean that a lot of people would end up like that most likely on the first day when the law is passed.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(01-09-2013, 01:21 AM)Invader Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 12:33 AM)Leonartist Wrote: All drugs should be legalized. Getting illegal drugs is very easy, and no laws can stop the use of it. I don't support the use of drugs (except medicine), but its a freedom people should deserve. Legalizing meth, pot, ect could also make druglords less powerful, and could decrease gang violence.
Except the whole world would act like a fucking gang and go on wild rampages.
Aren't they already doing that?