Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I will try to help you as much as possible, mods.
I will report inapproprite theads, and stuff.

Also, I still need help with creating a skin, so... c:
[Image: mjNjLK9]
(02-02-2013, 06:15 PM)Chance Wrote: I will report inapproprite theads, and stuff.

minimod
[/quote]

minimod
[/quote]

It's not minimodding when you report. It's minimodding when you're like:

"You broke the rules, now go read the rules."
[Image: mjNjLK9]
Minimodding isn't really against the rules anyways.
(02-02-2013, 07:00 PM)Void Wrote: Minimodding isn't really against the rules anyways.

It's just that nobody likes it
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Creating a skin is easy.
To create a skin, go here: http://2dworlds.org/changecharacter.php
Copy the template of the guy with a brown shirt.
Then, paste it into a picture editor, for Windows Paint, for example.
Now, edit it by changing the colours and adding/removing things. (The legs are the two black things at the right of the template)

Alternatively, you can use a ready made skin, from here: http://2dworlds.org/stuff.php
Just click the skin you want, then click "add to my stuff"
Then go here: http://2dworlds.org/changecharacter.php and you will see the skin at the top. Click "Use this skin"
-Voided
(02-02-2013, 06:15 PM)Chance Wrote: I will report inapproprite theads, and stuff.

That's the moderators job, bud; not yours.
Mind your own business.
Mini-modding will not allow you to be a mod it'll just make you be hated.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Quote:That's the moderators job, bud; not yours.
Mind your own business.

All wrong.
It's the moderators job to read the reported thread and take the correct moderation action. It's is the regular users job to report the posts, have you never forumed before? And, reporting is not mini-modding. Spamming or posting on inapropriet threads stating that they are inappropriate would be considered mini-modding.
-Voided
(02-02-2013, 07:23 PM)Voided Wrote:
Mind your own business.

All wrong.
It's the moderators job to read the reported thread and take the correct moderation action. It's is the regular users job to report the posts, have you never forumed before? And, reporting is not mini-modding. Spamming or posting on inapropriet threads stating that they are inappropriate would be considered mini-modding.

It's also the moderators job to monitor the forums. Of course I've forumed before. Mini-modding is constantly reporting minor things in attempt to becoming a mod.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-02-2013, 07:49 PM)Oak Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 07:23 PM)Voided Wrote:
Mind your own business.

All wrong.

It's also the moderators job to monitor the forums. Of course I've forumed before. Mini-modding is constantly reporting minor things in attempt to becoming a mod.

Yes, but an inappropriate thread could easily slip past a moderator, hence why the report button exists. What would be the point for it if it was obvious that no one would ever need it?
-Voided