):
Some kid in my school hung him self today. Boo. sorry i had to tell someone
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
O_o
Did you know him?
Did he hang himself at home or IN school?
Well i knew of him. And at home):
That's sad. Why did he do it?
I have no idea. Ill prob find out tomorrow in school becuase its going to be the only thing people talk about.
He could of had depression, or maybe it was a result from some form of bullying...

How sad Sad
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
I know. Now i know to never take anything for granted. Ever.
Thank you Ice for making me click on Fire's profile and check the threads she made. I could do this.. I need some rope or my dogs lead what he peed on so.. I do want to die. No joking, I don't give a crap about it anymore because it will be a train wreck. Smile Thanks again Ice and Fire! See you in the after world if this succesfully works and I get rope!
(08-17-2011, 09:12 PM)Fish Wrote: Thank you Ice for making me click on Fire's profile and check the threads she made. I could do this.. I need some rope or my dogs lead what he peed on so.. I do want to die. No joking, I don't give a crap about it anymore because it will be a train wreck. Smile Thanks again Ice and Fire! See you in the after world if this succesfully works and I get rope!

Please don't bump old threads.
(08-17-2011, 09:12 PM)Fish Wrote: Thank you Ice for making me click on Fire's profile and check the threads she made. I could do this.. I need some rope or my dogs lead what he peed on so.. I do want to die. No joking, I don't give a crap about it anymore because it will be a train wreck. Smile Thanks again Ice and Fire! See you in the after world if this succesfully works and I get rope!

Someone, get the therapist fast.