RAGEEEEE
OMG. I honestly don't think ive ever been so mad before. I posted a thread on ROBLOX about how my friend comited suicide today. And there was a few really nice people that told me their stories and how its going to be okay. Then there was the 5 or so people that were like who cares. Hes going to rot in hell now

And Its his fault anyway and
no pity threads

LIKE REALLLY.??!?!?! what is wrong with people out there

Im so glad none of you are like that and you are true friends.

OBVIOUSLY BUILDISM>ROBLOX
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Quote:how my friend comited suicide today

WHAT?
Yeah, that sucks.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
yeah he hung him self.
Story Time:

A old friend of mine from elementary school, his dad was a cop and one night he was drunk and shot his 2 kids (brother and sister) then himself. I knew the boy, I used to go to his birthday parties, I didn't really know his older sister, but I've seen her before.

Everyone at school was quiet for a week.
Aww crap... D:
Today everyone was acting like it was any normal day. Which kinda makes me extreemely mad becuaasse im never going to see this kid again in my life. And everyones acting like its okay. And ice thats horrible ): i dont know how i would deal with it
I feel very sorry for you, and a lot of ROBLOXians think other people commiting suicide always a lie, so that's why they're being cruel.
I have never had anyone I've known in school die.

My: Great Grandmother died (I was very close to her, she was actually acting all young, she's not one of them great grandmothers that are dumb, she's really nice, and very smart, and understands stuff unlike most grandmas) she died BECAUSE of a doctor not using an x-ray upon our request. They decided to a YEAR later. by then, a tumor was huge and she could never walk again. Then she had a heart attack. In that same month, my papa died, he was a wrestler, "Joe Powers" and he was 39 when he died. Then my brother died before he was even 1. I only have 1 brother... 3 sisters... WHY. WHY CAN'T I HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER? Q_Q
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
That is said Fire. Sad
[Image: finn_flag.gif]