Is buildism always going to be free?
Because so far I don't see where the profit is coming in from Jacob_?

Theres no offsite ads and no membership, do you not want to make a profit, or what?
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Acording to Jacob_ he might make a membership, but he wont take privileges from normal players, like Roblox did, i think that was his exact words...
(04-26-2011, 06:02 AM)Micky Wrote: Acording to Jacob_ he might make a membership, but he wont take privileges from normal players, like Roblox did, i think that was his exact words...

Mmm that would be great
Eh, I don't mind Jacob_'s plan for membership.

Also, he may need the money.
"may"

will.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
What login said the site is going to cost money and he is going to need some sort of way of getting it all back and honestly right now he is working his butt off for nothing and this is a free site so if I where him I would atleast want about 200 bucks coming in every month as a teen. Jeez, even 50 bucks would be cool for a kid to get every month.
I hope not. Soon ROBLOX will be pay to play
(04-26-2011, 11:50 AM)Avenger Wrote: I hope not. Soon ROBLOX will be pay to play

No they wont ._.
(04-26-2011, 07:15 AM)McNoobster Wrote: What login said the site is going to cost money and he is going to need some sort of way of getting it all back and honestly right now he is working his butt off for nothing and this is a free site so if I where him I would atleast want about 200 bucks coming in every month as a teen. Jeez, even 50 bucks would be cool for a kid to get every month.

he's going to implement ads soon.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
There will be a time that you can pay for extra features/privileges at some point; It may take a few days, It may take a few weeks- maybe months, But it IS going to happen.

Although new features will be made for paying users, Jacob stated (and I am a witness of this statement) that he would never (NEVERRRRR!!!) Take away a non-paying users' privileges.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]