JACOB_!!!
USE JOGL!!!

It will remove the flickering and the lag.
JOGL? O.o
Java OpenGL.
Java2D is hardware accelerated if you have a good graphics card (not an integrated one, anyway.)

I don't have any flickering or lag.
Java2D is only hardware accelerated if you enable hardware acceleration on the command line, which is a tedious task if you just wanna play games.

And no, Java2D isn't hardware accelerated by default, not even if you have the best graphics card available.
When testing exploits, i went up to 1000 speedhack and it was no lag at all. Roblox crashes at around 100 [ before it was patched ]
(04-28-2011, 12:44 AM)noob007 Wrote: Java2D is only hardware accelerated if you enable hardware acceleration on the command line, which is a tedious task if you just wanna play games.

And no, Java2D isn't hardware accelerated by default, not even if you have the best graphics card available.

Quote:And no, Java2D isn't hardware accelerated by default, not even if you have the best graphics card available.

Yes it is if you use VolatileImages.
Jacob_ with the new browser thing it flickers now.
Before it didn't for me...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Jacob_,

it still isn't true hardware-acceleration.

Only parts of it are hardware-accelerated.
(04-28-2011, 01:17 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Jacob_ with the new browser thing it flickers now.
Before it didn't for me...

Same, and I have a decent processor - Intel Core i5 CPU, with 4 GB of RAM, and A 64-bit operating system.