Just want to say...
If these skins that ming-yan made get deleted for being innapropiate, I take full responsibility and would like if you banned me for them instead of him, becuase I was the one that requested them.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
I'll just have the skin deleted.

It's showing to much skin, and is clearly inappropriate.
(04-30-2011, 06:13 AM)Ashely Wrote: I'll just have the skin deleted.

Skin isn't inappropriate, lolwtf. In 5th grade we went to the city pool for a field trip and girls where wearing bikinis so they are appropriate.
I'm not referring to the skin as being inappropriate, what I'm saying is that the skin is showing to much Skin. Jacob has even posted on the the extent on how much you can show; It's way past the limit.

Yeah you guys went to the pool to swim, not to look at ladies in bathing suits.
(04-30-2011, 06:40 AM)Ashely Wrote: I'm not referring to the skin as being inappropriate, what I'm saying is that the skin is showing to much Skin. Jacob has even posted on the the extent on how much you can show; It's way past the limit.

Thats what I went for......

and where did Jacob_ post that?
"3. No explict skin making, meaning do not upload naked skins or skins without a
shirt or pants. Please keep body parts covered."

My character is not naked.
Skin is showing. (but whatever)

Your character doesn't have shirt either from what the dress codes at all my schools I've ever went to said.

Cannot find the link.

I do have the link to the Skin he was talking about, http://buildism.net/items/Female-Default-V2/172

(04-30-2011, 06:32 AM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 06:13 AM)Ashely Wrote: I'll just have the skin deleted.

Skin isn't inappropriate, lolwtf. In 5th grade we went to the city pool for a field trip and girls where wearing bikinis so they are appropriate.

i live in freakin hawaii
see that everyday
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
(04-30-2011, 06:41 AM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 06:40 AM)Ashely Wrote: I'm not referring to the skin as being inappropriate, what I'm saying is that the skin is showing to much Skin. Jacob has even posted on the the extent on how much you can show; It's way past the limit.

Thats what I went for......

and where did Jacob_ post that?
"3. No explict skin making, meaning do not upload naked skins or skins without a
shirt or pants. Please keep body parts covered."

My character is not naked.
Skin is showing. (but whatever)

Your character doesn't have shirt either from what the dress codes at all my schools I've ever went to said.
My Skin does have a shirt on 0_0, It isnt showing any skin really except the arms but thats fine. In fact I think it fit in the below max category.

I think the skin is PG.
(04-30-2011, 06:04 AM)McNoobster Wrote: If these skins that ming-yan made get deleted for being innapropiate, I take full responsibility and would like if you banned me for them instead of him, becuase I was the one that requested them.

If they get deleted, and you get banned- I'll unban you and encourage ming yan to re-upload them, there is nothing wrong with them (although some people seem to find it quite the opposite)
(04-30-2011, 06:50 AM)Ashely Wrote: Cannot find the link.

I do have the link to the Skin he was talking about, http://buildism.net/items/Female-Default-V2/172

I did NOT make that skin- what did he say bout it?
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]