Do you think McNoobster and me...
Should try and get my money Idea (Buildo's http://oi53.tinypic.com/nqa3v6.jpg) and McNoobster Idea published? :3 I made my Buildo's look like that to be ya know... Clasic and pixley! So whatcha think? :3
I think "Mhmmmmmm."
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I really don't care at this point I honestly don't feel like making much more until I get some thanks I've never gotten a thanks from Jacob_ for making anything, then I ask for something and he tells me no. It's really not that fun to make stuff when you arn't even respected by the person you are making it for.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(04-30-2011, 06:32 PM)McNoobster Wrote: I really don't care at this point I honestly don't feel like making much more until I get some thanks I've never gotten a thanks from Jacob_ for making anything, then I ask for something and he tells me no. It's really not that fun to make stuff when you arn't even respected by the person you are making it for.

That made me frown. Perhaps have you thought of anything extraordinary?
(04-30-2011, 06:34 PM)LOL Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 06:32 PM)McNoobster Wrote: I really don't care at this point I honestly don't feel like making much more until I get some thanks I've never gotten a thanks from Jacob_ for making anything, then I ask for something and he tells me no. It's really not that fun to make stuff when you arn't even respected by the person you are making it for.

That made me frown. Perhaps have you thought of anything extraordinary?

Well I made the build and play buttons and all I got from jacob_ was "The build one looks to much like roblox do to the stirpes, can you make a new one?" It was something like that.

That just changed my whole point of view on you.

It shouldn't be about getting thanks/reps, it should be about the thought that your helping.
(04-30-2011, 06:37 PM)Ice Wrote:

It shouldn't be about getting thanks/reps, it should be about the thought that your helping.

I didn't mean like getting a thanks like that I just meant like a "Hey McNoobster thanks for the buttons!"
(04-30-2011, 06:39 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 06:37 PM)Ice Wrote:

I didn't mean like getting a thanks like that I just meant like a "Hey McNoobster thanks for the buttons!"

I'm kinda on the bubble with that.
He doesn't need to thank you since he never asked for it.
But it would be nice if he said thanks for helping out the website.
Quote:That just changed my whole point of view on you.

Honestly who likes doing work for free and then being told basicly "Ya, I don't like that make a new one" I mean if your making something for free the least you can ask for is a thanks, I don't want to be treated like a slave.
Quote:I'm kinda on the bubble with that.
He doesn't need to thank you since he never asked for it.
But it would be nice if he said thanks for helping out the website.

I understand that he never asked for them but still. Thats the least I could ask for is a thanks especially if you are going to use them. I mean If I really wanted to I could be greedy and tell him to put my name in the credit section of the site or take my buttons down but I'm not like that.