Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Odd Experiences
Tongue 
I was watching TBS, and this tune came on and I thought I heard my phone ringing and tried answering it. :S

Has anyone else had an experience, on which they are watching their television and within the show a tune comes on, and you think it is your cell phone?
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Not really.
But a really weird experience I had was on my first day of high school.
I was getting out of the car and there was a hobo sitting on the grass, eating a salad. As I was getting out, he mumbled something to me. I walked up closer to him and asked 'excuse me, what?' He got up and started yelling gibberish at me. I hated my Freshman year.
Stared directly at a tornado as it was happening but not seeing it? Yep, the exploding telephone pole was in the way.

Came up with a design for a fantasy race car that NASCAR actually implemented half the ideas of 4 years later? Yep, just an odd coincidence there.

Got up to meet my friend for the first time in a year and a half and the moment we get to the library, the librarian happened to mention, for no apparent reason and without knowing my nickname, that most of the stories of one of her favorite authors were actually 'ghostwritten' by her family after the author had died? Yep. That was pretty creepy.

Played the piano and got people to think the doorbell was ringing? Yep.

Watched TV and thought my phone was ringing? Nope. I don't have a phone and I don't watch TV Big Grin
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]