I am very mad.
Yesterday, on roblox on my main I spoke out about the moderators, talking about how bad they are. Later (AKA 5 mins) they banned my account and marked it as spam. Then I went on my alt account and told everybody what happened. This alt was housing part 2 of my game and it was 75% done. Then later........they terminated my alt....They deleted my alt with no warning and I lost all my progress to my place. I mean by all of it. Its all gone, and it enrages me. Not only was I falsely banned, they deleted my account that was housing my 75% complete game. So, from this day forth I am only going to forum on roblox, nothing more. These admins are lunatic morons that never care for the community. Same goes for the idiotic mods like Sorcus.
Aww man, thats messed up.

Roblox mods are too full of themselves.
Yes they are.....I can't believe I lost months worth of progress....
DON'T FREAKING SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE MODS!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT THAT HARD?!!?!?!?!?!??!?! DOES NOBODY LEARN FROM ANYTHING!?!?!?!?!?!?
(05-08-2011, 09:58 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Yes they are.....I can't believe I lost months worth of progress....

it's called save it to your computer and never use the build button because the build button sucks and opening it up from a file on your computer is better in every way
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]