One Time When Alevtyna Still Had Facebook
She asked me for the homework pages in math. This was due to online code she got from the teacher not working. Unfortunately, we are in different classes; she is in algebra 1 and I am in algebra 2. (She already knew this so I'm not sure why I would be asked).

Anyway, after continuously trying to see what was wrong with her code, I told her it might take a while. I finally raged with the stupid site after 15 minutes and hacked the PDF version of the whole book [using classified ways the means justify the end people].
In order to verify my findings, I confronted one of my other friends who was in algebra 1. It was the right book so I sent a message to Alevtyna asking

"Which pages were they so I can screen shot the pages for you."

After about 30 minutes she replied saying that she didn't need my help anymore. I raged for about 30 minutes.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
....................................................................................................
[Image: Lol_Gifs_5.gif]
Ouch,that must of sucked.
Can you stop making MOAR threads about this Alevtyna? Seriously, we get it.
It's only 2. :o
Plus, no one reads notes on facebook.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(05-11-2011, 10:26 PM)LOL Wrote: Can you stop making MOAR threads about this Alevtyna? Seriously, we get it.

Go find a girl you like, then come back here.
(05-12-2011, 12:12 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 10:26 PM)LOL Wrote: Can you stop making MOAR threads about this Alevtyna? Seriously, we get it.

Go find a girl you like, then come back here.

Nah, I hate mostly everyone in my school and I'd rather not get a relationship right now.