Me and Who will never be the same again...
We both watched "hostel" and "hostel 2".........I recomend NO ONE to see them.
after looking it up on google images, it looks like a pretty nice film
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
My favorite part is with the girl in the bath with the scythe, and she slowly cuts down the other girl's back...

Ew...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I seen that movie! I seen the first one. I like horror films. The way the woman died was GOREY! Also was that the one where they saw a train or was that a diffrent movie...?
Meh...
For me it was pretty disgusting, and really gory, anyways i saw another movie now, its called "senceless", God, this one is x10 more than Hostel!
@Micky, I seen 6 Saw movies (I am trying to find last 1 one internetz)! xD Plus I have a saw Bobble head and I look at it before I sleep! :3
(05-11-2011, 04:28 PM)Fish Wrote: @Micky, I seen 6 Saw movies (I am trying to find last 1 one internetz)! xD Plus I have a saw Bobble head and I look at it before I sleep! :3

Come on the saw movies cant compared to Hostel in gore

hotel = no mercy tortures
saw = Even if the vitim suffers and bleeds the double that they do in Hostel, the machinery they use is kinda exagerated

ps: I believe the first Saw movie is greater than the other six ones
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-11-2011, 06:38 PM)Who Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 04:28 PM)Fish Wrote: @Micky, I seen 6 Saw movies (I am trying to find last 1 one internetz)! xD Plus I have a saw Bobble head and I look at it before I sleep! :3

saw = Even if the vitim suffers and bleeds the double that they do in Hostel, the machinery they use is kinda exagerated

I seen Hostle too. I thought it was quite broing! But in Hostal their was Hawt topless women. ;3
(05-11-2011, 06:41 PM)Fish Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 06:38 PM)Who Wrote:

I seen Hostle too. I thought it was quite broing! But in Hostal their was Hawt topless women. ;3

Didnt you sayed you were FEMALE......O.o
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]