I have a confession to make.
You know that mean rude user "redflameman"? Well....that was me. I am sorry I was spamming to join Cubebomb and saying this game "sucked" and it was a copy of ROBLOX. That was immature and ignorant. I have changed and given this game a chance. It turned out better than I thought in the beginning. I guess its true that you should not judge a book by its cover. I am asking that you will forgive me and accept me in the community. Again,I am really sorry for what I have done in the past and I shall not do it again. I created this account for a fresh new start.

-TheFlame
[Image: image?id=2155]
It's okay. But I see a pattern in your attitude torwards Buildism. You seem to follow what MrBossMan says, because, you flamed us after that thread he made on Roblox saying this was a rip-off from Roblox, but now you seem to like it n' accept it like him...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I know MrBossman but I didn't know he flamed this place too. P.S.
Like your siggy!
Thanks, made it in like 2 seconds.
Also MrBossMan can be VERY nice sometimes. I do not know why he flamed this place so much.
I know, I'm a member on CB, too.
I LOLed at your comment:"Epic, you're a mod on CB, right? So can you do me a favor and ban MrBossMan. I am sick and tired of this guy. He has purpusly almost ruined the forums here."
Because EpicFail got demoted and MrBossMan is a admin! XD
Also I just found out that was a namesnipe. That wasn't the actual MrBossMan.
What is your CB username?
You seem familliar, maybe I've seen you on CB?
Nah, dont need to apologise, you are a cool guy
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
@LOL
I am Redflameman
I joined last year in like july.
@Who
Thanks