So the site is completly dead again ._.
Ehh when you going to start advertising or something Jacob_?
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
At the moment we cant really advertise anything, Jacob is working super hard on fixing bugs on the MP system and everyone else have the last days of school to attend. The weekends we do get a rush of online users/guest on the site so we're doing pretty good for now.
You have to have money to advertise, and to make money online you need to be 18. In 2-3 more months, I may buy some advertising spots.

But paid advertising isn't the only way to get members... if you know some people that might want to play Buildism, telling them works just as well. In fact, the new Community forum section is just for interested players to talk about improving the community.
When I come on it dies.
(05-14-2011, 12:11 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: You have to have money to advertise, and to make money online you need to be 18. In 2-3 more months, I may buy some advertising spots.

But paid advertising isn't the only way to get members... if you know some people that might want to play Buildism, telling them works just as well. In fact, the new Community forum section is just for interested players to talk about improving the community.

Don't got much friends no more deleted almost all my friends from roblox so ya
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Santa seabag?