I'm leaving for good.
Everyone hates me now, I can't stay in a game with a bad reputation. I don't want to leave, but it seems I have to. I went too over-board. Everyone knows my secret (Or most)

It's just not worth the time anymore; Or the effort.

I know there will be haters on this thread.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(05-14-2011, 02:40 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: Everyone hates me now, I can't stay in a game with a bad reputation. I don't want to leave, but it seems I have to. I went too over-board. Everyone knows my secret (Or most)

You're awesome.

But for god sake, you banned someone from the chat, that's not going to ruin your reputation.

I've banned many people from that chat.

(I realize I'm a troll and honestly don't give a crap if you think I'm cool or not.)
Noooo Me amo tu!!!! me amo tuuuu
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(05-14-2011, 02:41 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(05-14-2011, 02:40 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: Everyone hates me now, I can't stay in a game with a bad reputation. I don't want to leave, but it seems I have to. I went too over-board. Everyone knows my secret (Or most)

You're awesome.

But for god sake, you banned someone from the chat, that's not going to ruin your reputation.

(I realize I'm a troll and honestly don't give a crap if you think I'm cool or not.)

I know, but LOL told my secret. I can't live it down. (I do think you're awesome broloxer)

(05-14-2011, 02:44 AM)sergentkyle Wrote:

You're awesome.

I know, but LOL told my secret. I can't live it down. (I do think you're awesome broloxer)

Your secret?

Sorry, Roblox crashed google chrome and it F5ed while I was searching for why you left.

:/

Lol likes to act immature and make fun of me.

I may overreact and get ticked off easily, but that doesn't give him the right to make fun of it.
Yeah, I know.

You're awesome.

I'm the obvious asshole (Which you already knew) who did this.
*crys*
Oh wow, I'm shocked to even see this thread coming from you.

Your an amazing friend, and an heck of a funny user. Don't leave us =/
Don't leave! Your a great user.
[Image: image?id=2155]