My main ROBLOX account got deleted.
Account Deleted
Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules.

Reviewed: 5/14/2011 6:24:29 AM

Moderator Note: Please don't spam on Roblox.

Reason: Inappropriate
Offensive Item:
I am going to play Where's Waldo. Reason: Inappropriate
Offensive Item:
On Google Earth. Somwhere near Canada. Ok be back in 10 years or so! Big Grin 4 ROBUX to spend.

Please abide by the ROBLOX Community Guidelines so that ROBLOX can be fun for users of all ages.

Your account has been terminated.

Sign. I am just going to quit. That was my BC acc and everything. That account doesnt have a long ban history. :l I will quit Buildism too.
Why quit Buildism? Complain to ROBLOX, since it was an unfair ban, and the most that should get you is a reminder, even though it wasn't really spam.

(05-14-2011, 11:41 AM)Land Wrote: Why quit Buildism? Complain to ROBLOX, since it was an unfair ban, and the most that should get you is a reminder, even though it wasn't really spam.

IK,So basicly we can't PLAY on ROBLOX? No freedom of speach? That's just selfish and taking are rights.
(05-14-2011, 11:45 AM)Fish Wrote:
(05-14-2011, 11:41 AM)Land Wrote: Why quit Buildism? Complain to ROBLOX, since it was an unfair ban, and the most that should get you is a reminder, even though it wasn't really spam.

IK,So basicly we can't PLAY on ROBLOX? No freedom of speach? That's just selfish and taking are rights.

So, can you explain why you'll quit Buildism?
Why are you quitting Buildism because you got banned on ROBLOX? That sounds like a reason to play Buildism more...
Yeah... :/ I was a complete 'ROBLOX junkie' for almost a year because at about the time I found it, my PS2 broke and I'd completed all my Wii games.
Meh, I similarly got banned on fluffy11ama for something like saying "My thread moved to OT!"
Fish! Dun quit!
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Did you post it in Roblox Talk instead of Off Topic, by any chance?
Hate Roblox, love Buildism =3